The WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits will assist those who need a basic familiarity with the main styles and categories of spirits. Learners will learn about the main styles and types of spirits through sight, smell, and taste to develop an understanding of the key factors affecting flavours and aromas.
- WSET Workbook
- Access to the WSET Online Classroom
- Certification exam
- Certificate and lapel pin (upon passing exam)
Who Should Attend
- Any individuals starting a career in the industry
- Anyone pursing an interest in spirits
Module 1: Spirits Production
Module 2: Brandy & Vodka
Module 3: Rum, Tequila, and Whisk(e)y
Module 4: Flavoured Spirits, Storage & Service of Spirits
Module 5: Revision and Resources
The examination is taken online. The duration of the exam is 45 minutes.
1. What are the prerequisites of the course?
2. I don't have much knowledge about wine. Am I qualified to take the course?
3. Will the classes be online?
4. Does the course have a certification exam?
5. What is a remotely invigilated exam?
6. I still have some questions. Who can I contact to get more information?
Loida Flojo: firstname.lastname@example.org / +639175933417