About the Program
France Education and Cultural Tour 2023 is an exciting and immersive program designed to provide students with a unique learning and cultural experience in one of the world’s most iconic cities. The program highlights the conduct of a short yet intensive culinary course hosted by the prestigious Ecole Ducasse Paris where students can learn about the art of alternative gastronomy and new trends in culinary arts. Through this program, the students will also have the opportunity to study at Ecole Ducasse’s state-of-the-art campus in Meudon-la-Forêt – Paris.
This unique summer adventure also offers students the chance to indulge in some extracurricular activities that would make them appreciate the city’s culture. These activities aim to provide students with a good understanding of the Parisian way of life, which will enable them to develop a deeper appreciation for the city’s rich history and cultural heritage.
By participating in this program, students can expect to have a transformative experience that would ignite their desire for lifelong learning through the art of cooking and travel.
- Program management
- Welcome pack with goodies
- Culinary arts classes
- Daily lunches in kitchen laboratory at Ecole Ducasse
- 1 lunch in Alain Ducasse’s gastronomic restaurant ADOUR
- Drinks for the final day of Ecole Ducasse classes
- Ecole Ducasse program certificate
- Cultural tours
- International airline ticket including airline taxes (Eva Air)
- 8 hotel overnight’ accommodation with daily breakfast in a 3 -star hotel (twin room) with private facilities near Ecole Ducasse.
- The hotel might be located up to 20 to 30 minutes walk to/from campus.
- Local guide upon arrival at the airport in Paris and hotel check-in
- City transfers via a private coach on days with set tours
- Program companion
- Professional local English speaking guide
- Schengen visa processing
- Travel insurance
- Airline taxes
- Other meals not mentioned (dinners and some meals during tours)
- Incidental costs on collation and gathering of visa documents and the embassy’s extra charges
- Additional visa charges (in case the student’s visa needs to be expedited)
- Enderun culinary uniform
- COVID-19 related expenses (testing, vaccination, medicines)
- Maintenance medicines
- Pocket money
- Transportation on free days
- Porterage services
- Driver and guide tips
- Admission and entrance fees from tours mentioned
- Other inclusions not mentioned
Timeline for Application
- Sign up Period: April 27 – May 24, 2023
- Full Payment Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Visa Documents Collation: May 31 – June 23, 2023
- Submission of Visa Documents to Travel Partner: June 26, 2023
- Travel Period: July 30 – August 9, 2023