The WSET Level 3 Award in Wines is an advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts.
For individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines, this qualification provides a detailed understanding of grape growing and wine making. Upon completion you will be able to assess wines accurately, and use your understanding to confidently explain wine style and quality. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
- WSET Workbook
- Certification exam
- Certificate and lapel pin (upon passing exam)
- Local delivery of certificate and lapel pin
- With over 80 tasting samples of wine
What you’ll learn
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- How these key factors influence the key characteristics of the principal
- still wines of the world
- sparkling wines of the world fortified wines of the world
- How to apply your understanding to explain wine style and quality
- How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
Her past experience includes working as a translator for Le Cordon Bleu Dusit, a columnist for Elle Magazine, a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager for Thai Asia Pacific Brewery Co., Ltd, a Supervisor for S&Pizzanotti Co., Ltd, and an Operation Manager for S&P Global Co., Ltd. She has also worked in the US as an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Hotel Plaza Athenee, New York, and as an Assistant Cellar Master at Windows on the World, New York.
She holds an M.A in Food Studies from New York University, a Master of Business Studies from the University of Kent at Canterbury, and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Chulalongkorn University. She is also qualified as an Italian Wine Ambassador, WSET Certified Educator, French Wine Scholar (Highest Honor), Italian Wine Scholar (Highest Honor), and Wine Scholar Guild Certified Educator. Additionally, she completed German Wine Academy Level 2 and ServSafe Food Safety Training Certification.