The WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits will assist those who need a basic familiarity with the main styles and categories of spirits. Learners will learn about the main styles and types of spirits through sight, smell, and taste to develop an understanding of the key factors affecting flavours and aromas.
- Valid ID (Passport or Driver’s License)
- Copy of your proof of payment
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deadline of Registration and
Submission of Requirements
|Start Date||End Date|
|August 8, 2022||August 22, 2022||September 18, 2022|
|October 3, 2022||October 17, 2022||November 13, 2022|
|December 26, 2022||January 09, 2023||February 05, 2023|
|January 23, 2023||March 06, 2023||April 02, 2023|
|April 17, 2023||May 01, 2023||May 28, 2023|
|June 12, 2023||June 26, 2023||July 23, 2023|
- Access to the WSET Online Classroom
- Certification exam
- Certificate and lapel pin (upon passing exam)
- Local delivery of certificate and lapel pin
Who Should Attend
- Any individuals starting a career in the industry
- Anyone pursing an interest in spirits
Module 1: Spirits Production
Module 2: Brandy & Vodka
Module 3: Rum, Tequila, and Whisk(e)y
Module 4: Flavoured Spirits, Storage & Service of Spirits
Module 5: Revision and Resources
The examination is taken online. The duration of the exam is 45 minutes.
1. What are the prerequisites of the course?
2. I don't have much knowledge about spirits. Am I qualified to take the course?
3. Will the classes be online?
4. Does the course have a certification exam?
5. What is a remotely invigilated exam?
6. I still have some questions. Who can I contact to get more information?
Loida Flojo: email@example.com / +639175933417