Attention all food lovers and culinary enthusiasts! Are you ready to elevate your cooking skills and master the art of Japanese cuisine? Look no further than the 3-day Japanese Cuisine workshop by Enderun Extension.
Held at Enderun’s Design & Innovation Campus in Estancia Mall, this workshop will take you on a culinary journey through the delicious world of traditional and modern Japanese dishes. Imagine the satisfaction of creating your own Donburi, Tempura, Yakimono (Grilled dishes) and all while learning from experienced chefs in the industry.
This class is limited to just 16 students, giving you a personalized instruction and an opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the learning experience. Running from March 3-5 2023, this workshop is designed to accommodate your busy schedule.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best in the field. Join us at Enderun Extension for 3 days of fun, hands-on learning, and take your culinary skills to the next level. Sign up now and be on your way to becoming a Japanese cuisine expert!
Day 1: Donburi & Tempura
Meaning “rice-bowl” in Japanese, made various toppings of vegetables, meat, poultry and/or seafood
Day 2 :Yakimono/Teppan & Yakitori
The art of grilling or pan frying meat, usually marinated
Day 3 : Ramen (1 recipe)
Traditional Japanese noodles in broth, made with various toppings.
- Welcome Kit ( chopsticks, ramen/soup bowl)
- Enderun Cap
- Enderun Extension Apron
- Take out Boxes
- Certificate of Completion (stating your completion of 12 hrs basic Japanese cuisine)
- Learn intricate Japanese culinary techniques
- Develop fundamental cooking skills and techniques
- Take home and enjoy one’s delicious culinary creations
- Learn in our modern and updated kitchen
- See what Enderun Extension’s lifestyle classes can offer